- ***Eyeglass case, solution bottle, and contact lens case for demonstration purposes only; not included.***
- Works with most travel-sized solution bottles, contact lens cases, and hard shell eyeglass cases. See our fit guide below for details.
- Works with your existing eyeglass case to ensure that you'll always have your eyeglasses and contact lenses together in one place.
- Oplee makes it easy to transition from wearing contact lenses to eyeglasses or vice versa while on the go with a built-in mirror.
- No need to transfer solution from a large bottle to a smaller one. Which is not sterile, and potentially unsafe. Use standard travel-sized (2 fl oz) contact solution bottles with Oplee.
Does Oplee come with an eyeglass case, solution bottle, or contact lens case?
No, Oplee does not come with these items. Instead, Oplee is designed to work with popular types of eyeglass cases, travel-sized solution, and contact lens cases. Please see Oplee fit guide above for details.
Will Oplee fit my eyeglass case, travel-sized solution bottle, and contact lens case?
Please see Oplee fit guide above.
What about using refillable contact solution bottles with Oplee?
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends against transferring contact solution between containers as it can affect the solution’s sterility, which could lead to an eye infection.
What is Oplee made of?
Oplee is primarily composed of vegan leather, nylon, and elastic materials.
How do I clean Oplee?
Gently scrub clean with warm water.